Monday, February 28, 2005

1 MINUTE AGO: listening to an audio blog from 2 years ago before i went to a dave matthews cover band show. which is actually significant. trust me.

1 DAY AGO: drinking wine, receiving the new jack cd through IM

1 WEEK AGO: nothing of interest.

1 YEAR AGO: i was high on life, sex drive in full gear, getting ready to move

I HURT: my ass

I LOVE: dave matthews band and all the people it throws at me

I HATE: ignorance

I FEAR: spiders
I HOPE: i get to go to school in the fall

I FEEL: stagnant

I LISTEN: to dmb 12.29.92 lie in our graves

I HIDE: the amount that i love him

I DRIVE: ha! rarely! i still don't have a car and i love the bus!

I PLAY: an orange plastic recorder. i wonder where that thing is...

I MISS: the dmb kids. still.

I LEARNED: it's hard to tell the difference between true love and difficulty letting go

I KNOW: i love the rain

I WAIT: to win the lottery. for tour dates. for sex. for jeremy to get here - SOON!

I NEED: sex

Current Clothes: jeans and shellie's usd hooded sweatshirt that i love and am never giving back

Current Mood: really good but a bit headachey

Current Music: dmb!

Current Taste: bad wine

Current Hair: just took it out of pigtail braids, so it's a bit crimpy

Current Annoyance: chapped lips

Current Smell: garlic

Current thing I should be Doing: fixing my resume

Current Desktop Picture: dave matthews

Current Favorite bands/singers: the usual. dmb. modest mouse. radiohead. the beatles...

Current Movie In VCR: i watched the motercycle diaries today. FANTASTIC!

Current Refreshment:vino

Current Worry: money . money money money.

Current Crush: i've got one. or two or twelve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home