1 MINUTE AGO: getting this dealy mabobber off of christina's site.
1 DAY AGO: pretty much the same thing i'm doing right now, just with music on
1 WEEK AGO: passed out on a plane after almost missing it
1 YEAR AGO: hmmm. not real sure. doing something in tacoma, probably between shows. gearing up for the 2002 tour.
I HURT: in secret.
I LOVE: pictures
I HATE: ignorance
I FEAR: spiders
I HOPE: that i didn't fuck up as badly as i think i did on saturday.
I FEEL: like i should go pee soon.
I LISTEN: to the garbage disposal being turned on in the kitchen
I HIDE: you seek
I DRIVE: too much. and it sucks now that scotty has my car discman. all the joy of driving has been zapped.
I PLAY: mindgames as seldom as possible
I MISS: the dmb kids
I LEARNED: it's harder to fight to be happy than to fall into depression
I KNOW: i need a job
I WAIT: for something to happen. but i don't know what
I NEED: sex
Current Clothes: robe
Current Mood: eh
Current Music: i should really turn some on. how about dmb? ok. :)
Current Taste: morning breath. blech.
Current Hair: messy
Current Annoyance: nada
Current Smell: ew. same morning breath
Current thing I should be Doing: looking for a job
Current Desktop Picture: dave matthews
Current Favorite bands/singers: ugh. um. yeah. all the same...
Current Movie In VCR: bliss. which is pretty much porn, but it's got a "plot."
Current Refreshment: nada
Current Worry: bills that need to be paid with money i really don't have.
Current Crush: i've got like 50.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home