Thursday, April 05, 2001

Your buddy list is currently not available, but it has not been lost. Please try again later.

This is driving me up the fucking wall. AIM needs to stop giving me so much trouble or else i'll...i'll...i'll...

Shit. Fuck free services.

I'm all grouchy today. It's really quite rare that you find me in a grouchy/bad/bitchy mood. Even when I'm PMSing, I usually just get hella depressed. But for some reason, today I feel like spitting fire down someone's pants.

And I probably will, too!

heh. who am i kidding. this mood will be gone shortly.

i have a lot of errands to run today, and I really can't remember what even one of them is.

and i see that HE played "love song for no one" last night. Does that mean...???????

The suspense is killin me, yo.

i wonder why i stopped capitalizing half way through this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home