a blog entry, a blog entry...what do I write about here again? Because right now it seems that it’s way too public a forum for so much yet at the same time in all actuality, you guys have so small a picture of what’s going on that it might make the reading better.
more mysterious maybe?
No?
Ok, well whatever. I tried.
In any case, I’m in the most delightful haze right now. Mraz totally taking over my brain. Really the only better thought I could have would be Mraz taking over my body, so I guess it’s a good thing.
In any case.
Have you ever just seen a male so attractive that it makes you actually respond out loud? I mean, it really startles you. When the lighting is just right and the angle you pop around the corner from is just perfect and they stand there(or sit or lie, whatever) and you have this breath intake and this heart stopping that is just...completely exhilarating. The colors he’s wearing make his skin look so wonderfully tangible and his eyes have this cliche glow and the whole picture just goes together sooooo well.
Now, here’s the next question. Do you have that happen with guys you don’t know at all? Or are you usually the type to only have that response to someone you know, so you understand what’s propelling that amazing vision forward?
Heh.
Wow, writing that was highly entertaining to me. Damn. Imagine living with me. My poor roommate gets more analytical babble like that than anyone on the fucking earth. In all actuality, we both get a kick for it, but I think it might also cause us to be way more crazy than we already are.
Oh, and Jennifer? That Mraz song that you love so fully with all of your soul? Yeah, I completely understand. I spend hours walking around the galleries at work singing it in my head over and over. Or our loud, depending on where I actually am. It is an unbelievable song. It makes you breathe differently.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home