Sunday, April 04, 2004

1 MINUTE AGO: paying bills
1 DAY AGO: seeing "eternal sunshine of a spotless mind"
1 WEEK AGO: sitting on the couch at the girls' house listening to jeremy's IPOD
1 YEAR AGO: working at a title company, hoping to get out of dodge
I HURT: my head.
I LOVE: the view out our back yard of the mountains with the storm clouds rolling in. makes me NEED a digital camera.
I HATE: black olives
I FEAR: falling down
I HOPE: to keep centered
I FEEL: better than i have the past few days
I LISTEN: to maroon 5
I HIDE: weed in my room
I DRIVE: a toyota camry
I PLAY: with my hair all the time
I MISS: mel
I LEARNED: it's a struggle for me to refrain from completely coming out hatefully against the catholic church
I KNOW: what it feels like to be alone
I WAIT: for someone to call so we can go do something
I NEED: sex.
Current Clothes: jeans and my red dmb shirt
Current Mood: chill, yo
Current Music: nada
Current Taste: toothpaste
Current Hair: curly and wild
Current Annoyance: that i didn't shave today which means it'll have to wait til next weekend
Current Smell: berry chapstick
Current thing I should be Doing: nothin
Current Desktop Picture: mushrooms. i need to change that.
Current Favorite bands/singers: maroon 5, dmb
Current Movie In VCR: terms of endearment
Current Refreshment: i need one
Current Worry: money
Current Crush: pretty much any cute guy who comes into the store.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home