I am: an aquarian. to the T
I think: i am too wide awake for 3:15am
I know: i know what it feels like to be alone, and i know, i know what it feels like to be at home(quoting o.a.r. there folks)
I want: a good kissing session.
I have: 3 baby teeth under which there are no permanent teeth.
I wish: i was in love.
I hate: not being able to reach out for someone.
I miss: seattle.
I fear: heights.
I hear: coyotees. right outside my door. they're freaking me the fuck out, yo.
I wonder: why the hell people think that war is the only way to peace.
I regret: er...um...hmm...can't think of anything. god, i hope it stays that way.
I love: deep conversations. and the thrill of getting to know someone.
I ache: all down the side of my right leg.
I care: about what's going on with the situation with iraq.
I always: play with my nails.
I am not: a pedophile.
I dance: with carefree abandon. and not enough these days.
I sing: with all my heart.
I cry: morelately than ever before.
I do not always: wash my hands after i piss. :)
I write: in all capital letters.
I win: you lose.
I lose: you lose too.
I confuse: myself if i think too much.
I listen: without bias.
I can usually be found:on my bed. lol
I need: sex. yes. sex. that would be great.
I am happy about: being able to open up to someone.
I should: let people know how i feel about them more often.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home