I got home like an hour ago(yes, that would be 6:30, folks), and I can't sleep. My mind is racing.
Don't get me wrong - I've slept tonight. But in some fluke of nature I passed out before I could get home. I never pass out at other people's places. Good thing I did last night, though, seeing as Christine and I had to leave the party to go sit in the car because we were so far beyond trashed. Matt drove us back to his place, and I completely zonked out on the couch. I haven't had the spins like that in a good year or so. I guess that's what a combo of Smirnoff Ice, cider and beer will do to you.
And now I can't sleep. And it's annoying the hell out of me.
I had such a good time last night. We were caravanning to a party, which ended up being at the house of a really cool friend of mine. I haven't socialized that much with that many random people in months. It felt fucking great. For the second time this week, I found myself in the company of quite a few very, very cool guys. Unfortunately last night, the one I was the most interested in has a girlfriend. Of course. If it's the girl who came up to him wearing the hot pink tube top, I might just shoot myself. But whatever. Guys with girlfriends need to NOT come up and put their arms around me and engage me in killer conversation. Seriously. It's just not fair.
My friend Greg has an obsession with my boobs. We're talking an out-in-the-open, much joked about obsession. He really likes them and has no qualms letting everyone know. But I swear to you, if that boy ever lays a hand on me as he is so often joking about, I'll kick his ass. =)
The weekend has set off on a good note - I really, really needed that. Luckily, there's more good times to come. 80's night tonight at a club up by Jesse's(who is going with us, thank god. i adore that boy. i need to kiss that boy.). Monday is bob's 21st, so they're having a big party tomorrow night, and we're going out for his "hour of power" at midnight.
Colin should be home any moment. Sometime this weekend. Aden and Jeremy are coming back from Australia and Costa Rica...
People are starting to trickle back in after the summer's events.
God, it's been an incredible summer. Far too amazing for me to really even grasp right now. I've been through so much, seen so many things, and gotten to know so many people. Right now, I'm kind of facing a "final challenge" of sorts. But I can already tell that it's going to work out. Maybe not as I had wished, but for the best. Hopefully.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home