Friday, August 10, 2001

sent to the freak list just a liddle bitago
Watch out, it's rambling time.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha.

I actually already sent this oncee, but yahoogroups fucked me up the
ass, so I'm telling them to shove it and re-writing it.

Went shopping with la madre tonight. I figured she'd be good for a
pair of jeans and a few shirts or something. Oh, no. Just a pair of
jeans. A much needed pair of jeans, mind you. But it's not like I
went and put the rest of the stuff back. Oh, no. I bought it.
Because I love credit card debt. Good thing my job-searching is just
not going as well as planned.

Then I went and saw "Original Sin" with some friends. Antonio
Banderas has a nice ass. Good flick.

Now I'm home. And I went to drink one glass of raspberry vodka and
sprite. Poured the glass half full of vodka and realized that I am
running very low on sprite. So now I'm just drinking straight
vodka. And I'm slightly drunk.

The point IS, I love ya'll, and ya'll'd better have a good weekend,
or there'll be asskickings all around.

love,
you're resident drunkard/stoner chick when she wants-ta-be,
amanDUH

PS
I love the Lilltywhites, ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home