i can't stop listening to this.
Tables turned again, and you my friend,
oh, no one could I hope would make me so comfortable, so easy too
You alone are this, a magic twist in me, oh the memories rise,
until they're monuments inside me, of you and I playing free.
All I do is wish, and beg you please, oh on your darkest hours,
think of me and you as living always true,
So souls change, as you and me,
oh, a million miles couldn't get the rope between you and me to sever,
friend.
I hope you know it’s this I see,
And I hope life will seem free, and easy be,
if you're heavy then lean on me my friend please if you would,
and the dream is all over, and as we grow and the years start to show on
us,
well that's always.
Take it from me now, though its all the great times that find you,
as if you do, all you can for me, I beg you and I pray,
when the heavy weights are on you, please remember you and me,
just too good, laughing free, and hope you know that i'll be here,
All the memories will lie here, so breathe, close your eyes,
and breathe the dream out of here, and the weight lies, it's over,
becomes your wings, and you'll soon fly away from this pain my friend,
always, all this love is, all the memories left, I leave, forgive you, oh
brother,
always

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home