Monday, September 27, 2004

Saturday, September 25 10:37pm
Well, first off - "my little baby" is here. I saw her Thursday and it was exciting and surreal and beautiful and I am so amazed and stoked that she is finally here. This little girl who I have thought about so much and dreamed of and imagined is a real being who I can touch and watch and love. I can’t wait to spend more time with her.

Yeah, it makes me smile.

Second off - I’ve screwed myself by writing so little in the past month. It’s been an incredible one. I might have written this already, but my analogy of what DMB does for me stems from mushroom trips. The day after, my sight is very crisp and clean and colors are very vivid. Same thing with this little DMB escapade I found myself on. I’m in a perpetually good state for the most part. But then I went to those shows and life is so much more vivid and I’m feeling things much deeper once again. Genuinely in love with life and remembering what it feels like to drink it deep.


My need for sex is pretty severe. On the drive home from SF, there was a point where I was pretty highly uncomfortable and possibly on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I had to roll the window down. There are times when I feel I might actually die if I don’t have an orgasm Right Then.

there’s this pic of Dave in the newest Rolling Stone right now...oh lord. That’s just mean.

Hah!

Today’s "daily singles" horoscope:
Daily Singles:You've got the tools to instigate a change in a relationship. Your charisma is high and you know exactly what you want. Better yet, you'll be able to convey it without beating around the bush.

these long days at work are such adventures. You’re working with the same group of people, and there’s such swings in peoples’ attitudes and demeanors throughout the day for the most part. I go from talkative to quiet to excited and zaney to tired and sluggish to cranky and back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home