I think corporate america relies so entirely on people being lazy.
or rather...people being too job-dependant to really put up much of an active fuss about anything. That is so frightening.
And then, how far would you have to go to rise above it? Very interesting indeed.
For example...the voicemail ring tone on this phone vs my old phone is the same. However, it rings three more times on this "newer" version of the phone. Just now, when mine went off, I thought, "damn, that’s so annoying you really...have to go get it..." Wow. pig fuckers.
Really, they are. And we are so stupid! And I say all of this laughingly because, hey! I’m this stupid too! I was totally unaware until I started writing all of this based on that tangent.
See. Glad I got the thing open.
In other news, amazing show tonight. I’m not there, nor is it over. But 3 debuts so far. That just makes my heart sing. Cuz we know they’re headed west...
And so do they :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home