Thursday, February 13, 2003

i saw fireworks from the freeway
and behind closed eyes I cannot make them go away
cause you were born on the fourth of july, freedom ring
but something on the surface it stinks
i said something on the surface it kind of makes me nervous
who says that you deserve this
and what kind of god would serve this?
we will cure this dirty old disease

if you've got the poison i've got the remedy

the remedy is the experience.
this is a dangerous liaison
i say the comedy is that its serious.
which is a strange enough new play on words
i say the tragedy is how youre gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on
so shine the light on all of your friends because it all amounts to nothing in the end

i wont worry my life away

i heard two men talking on the radio
in a cross fire kind of new reality show
uncovering the ways to plan the next big attack
they were counting down the days to stab the brother in the be right back after this
the unavoidable kiss
where the minty fresh death breath is sure to outlast his catastrophy
dance with me
because if you've got the poison, I've got the remedy

the remedy is the experience
this is a dangerous liaison
i say the comedy is that its serious
which is a strange enough new play on words
i say the tragedy is how youre gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on
so shine the light on all of your friends because it all amounts to nothing in the end

i wont worry my life away

when I fall in love I take my time
there's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind
you can turn off the sun
but I'm still gonna shine and I'll tell you why

because the remedy is the experience
this is a dangerous liaison
i say the comedy is that its serious
which is a strange enough new play on words
i say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on
so shine the light on all of your friends
because it all amounts to nothing in the end

i wont worry my life away




god bless jason mraz. seriously.

i've been listening to him non stop for a week or so now, and while the entire cd is absolutley amazing, this song is just so perfect. go back. read it again. don't worry your life away. word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home